Saturday, April 23, 2011

Learn to LOVE Sperm!

Now that you have turned yourself from a normal heterosexual man into a giggling mincing sissy faggot by watching Kara's super awesome cock worship hypnosis video, now it is time to move onto the next step. This is a similar video that will make you a cum craving cum whore. You will crave it. You will dress and act like a whore just so you can get the mouthful of cum from a verile man. You will be blissfully happy becoming a faggot sperm toilet for men.


4 comments:

  1. ♥ Wow!! Superb vid!! Not those flashing images like in most hypno-vids!! Mmmmmmouthwatering!! (Carly Jeffers in SL) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found an earlier version of this video on the internet and added additional audio tracks and captions. I LOVE to see my "enhanced" version going viral. I LOVE to encourage sissies to surrender their last vestige of masculinity and joyfully swallow sweet, warm spunk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for developing this video, Traci!! xoxo...my darling little fairy friends and I have filled our panties with load after load watching this!

    ReplyDelete